This song is one of those rocking jump around sounds that sounds timeless and at the same time is not in your face. It's all about being buddy buddy or having a friendship and doing things together, having adventures. I really enjoy it.

Haven't posted in a few days b/c they have been blending a bit lately. Though a few things have occurred:

1) Got off the train on the exercise/diet b/c my birthday is this Saturday (turning 21!!) but was put back on it when I ran into a friend from architecture (tall, gay, keeps himself in peak athletic condition) and I'm rethinking it all. I need to be competitive in all aspects. I may not end up being the best - but if I keep working at it I will be able to compete on the same level
2) Been hanging out with one of my really good girlfriends every single day b/c of lack of work. She would be a best friend but she got demoted b/c she doesn't like Gilmore Girls. Who doesn't like the Gilmore Girls?! Something is wrong with her.
3)Been watching the French Open still, LOTS of it. Today there was an excellent match between Fabio Fognini and Gael Monfils that had to be called due to darkness. It'll be like a sudden death match when they go on tomorrow, excited!
4)Started reading "Crabgrass Frontier" from one of the classes I took a while back. While in the class I only had to read excerpts, so now I'm filling in the rest. It's a really good book that deals with American suburbia, so if anyone is into that, be sure to check it out. Also have my Oxford Architecture dictionary, so I have to crack that open as well.
5)Randomly asked to party with a friend last night. Brought up a lot of old high school stuff, very weird but interesting as well. That and I got so drunk off of beer alone (never happened before) and went to Whataburger with new friends. One was Asian (who actually drove amazingly, he's a valet), one had a name like mine and the other went to my hs (who I recognized b/c I thought he was cute back then. still is. haha). Still an excellent time to be had. I just need to tell more friends, take me away for the night. Then everything would be alright and I'd have such a delight. Ok, I'm done rhyming.

Start work in about 1 1/2 hrs as we are officially OPEN! Cannot wait.

Design your day ^^

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger