Sometimes, I like being told what to do. hehe



The verses have a little work that needs to be done in the mix, but I like the chorus. It's very big and very commanding. Hopefully Ms. Kelly can bring it back.

Yesterday was my first day of training and so far I really enjoy the place and I think overall it's going to be a super successful store - I can feel it. I'm going to not acknowledge that I work with a pretty good looking guy, so I'm only mentioning it once. OK.
Today I was supposed to have another day of work, but it was canceled b/c they need to set up a few more of the machines, so for now I get the day off! (hence why I'm here at home and why I just got up at this hour). Though I wish I would have known my friend, who is my roommate's gf, had to bring in her friends to the house right now. It's a mess! Now I'm totally embarrassed.
Either way, it's really cool b/c I got to do a mini-project with my atelier (if I haven't explained what that is, I'll do it later) and help figure out the color choices for tshirts and apron. I have to say Adobe Illustrator is my number one favorite tool to use for my design work. Revit is excellent in rendering as well, however, that takes a computer hours to just sit there and get work done. Insane!!!
Hopefully today I can command myself to get some work done, I really have not done much at all, and that sucks.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger