Crystal Castles - Celestica



You know, I got over the band pretty quickly when they had their first album b/c a lot of it sounded like white noise to me. But this song is more celestial and etherial so I think I'll give them another listen.

Woke up later again today - 1:30 - as training was delayed YET again. But this time it's b/c they're installing TVs so I let it slide. I want to watch World Cup while I'm working so I cannot wait! I almost went home this weekend back to visit my entire family but unfortunately the timing didn't work out. It's very odd b/c lately I've been wanting to see them. It's one of those things for me that I want to have every now and again but can't do for very long. I love my family, but it really stresses me out if we're around each other for too long. Nevertheless, I know how important they are to me and my success so at times I must succumb. But not this weekend :p

Yesterday, when my friend's friends came into my house and I was in a state of poor dress, I was reminded of how I should be sketching everyday and working on my skills. Well, that didn't happen yesterday - but - I did find a slew of competitions that I can enter and work on during the summer. I like this b/c I can both improve my design process, show you guys some work, possibly get some recognition that will boost my portfolio, and maybe even win some money! You can never have too many supplies in architecture; remember that.

Well for now I'm off to the bank and then late tonight an apartment complex is hosting a late night with free food and drinks. Seriously, around here they will do anything to get students to lease. But it's cool, we get to have fun for free. But during that time I will organize these competitions in order of due date along with setting up a second blog for my atelier (excited!) and then catch up on anime while doing dishes and then fitting in some italian practice in there somewhere. Note that this is all a lot of fun for me!

Tomorrow I'm posting concerning my new dwell magazine that I just received in the mail. Excitement!

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger