It's Kylie Minogue's new single, of course I'm going to post it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekPRAeHc-L4
I feel absolutely amazing right now.

I had planned to post today, because I am officially done with school, and was supposed to start work tomorrow. Well, today I watched lots of LGBT-related stuff on logo and current tv and received an e-mail saying that the Health Inspector hadn't come by the restaurant yet. No HI = no food. Oh well, that means I get more time to reflect and develop myself. Also, more time to clean out my studio!
Let's see - where can I start?
I feel like I've been given an entire new start. I picked the graduate school I wish to attend and have a goal. The Bartlett at UCL. It may be an ultimate dream, but I know going there that I can achieve the things I want to do. Also, I'll be in London! I was originally supposed to graduate (just in time to live in London for the Olympics) but maybe I can be there while I do my professional residency.
With this I now have a place that I am moving towards and a direction that I am looking towards, and I really like this. It is also great to have this while I work on improving myself. This comes along with going out last night to Rain (the local spot for well-to-do gays and dance crazies like myself) and looked at the guys around. The guys I wanted - the guys I was honestly interested in - were easily 5 to 10 years older than myself. Which got me thinking, "I have time to work on myself." I mean, I am only 20 going on 21. I have three years left of undergraduate work, not to mention an entire summer where all I am doing is working. I feel that I have my entire life ahead of me and maybe it's the endorphins from breathing in all of this amazing rain but I know what I want and I know that there is more to my life than the parties of west campus and these overly pretentious people who won't let their guard down for a second, along with a bevy of useless frat boys and sororowhores who want nothing more than fame, riches, and status.
I am on my soap box and saying, I design to express myself and the towns I grew up in. I design for the future that will come. I design for the problems that are now. And one day, I will find someone who is better than all the lovers in the world. But for now, I've got to get to the me underneath all these little Russian dolls.

Here's some lyrics I just made and needed to get down:

Walked back in the rain - down the 24th lane
I live only a block away - the end of my day
which has turned into night - only see street light
dripping and drench - I knew everything would be alright
Everything will be alright.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger