Ever since I heard the song "Catch You" I've been a fan of Sophie Ellis Bextor. I feel that her new album is going to be a good dance floor stomper that'll be enjoyable by all. I am now beginning to realize that my form of speech is beginning to be "imperialized," if you catch my drift. Hm.

So yesterday I really enjoyed training for work. We got an idea of how to use all of the different machines in the store, including how to make all the different types of drinks and paninis. My goodness - everything tastes SO good I'm really excited about this concept store and I'm glad the drinks are delicious b/c it makes everything so much easier to sell when it tastes that good. There are also very cute looking people who work at the store. I won't acknowledge that they are though b/c I don't want to go down that road. But yeah, everywhere I go - hot people, it's getting ridiculous.
After that, I ended up going to the commencement ceremony by fluke, to see a friend of mine graduate. It's crazy b/c there are so many people that the way it's done is that this ceremony is optional, but it's still a big deal b/c it's on the main mall, there are fireworks, etc. etc, We couldn't find a seat so we didn't stay long, but still it gave a bit of confidence when I saw the people that were graduzating that I knew from the architecture school. It felt good to see them there.
After that we ended up going to my friend's frat party. It was very interesting b/c it was a multicultural frat (of mostly Indians) and it was suuuuuper awkward but I still got drunk so that's fine. In fact, I got pretty drunk. Not trashed, but I felt it for a good while after words. Enough to talk to this guy from my Italian conversation class that I think is hot. It was nice lol
Today I've been watching the French Open. I LOVE tennis. It's the one thing I wish I could've done with my life - I didn't really learn about the sport until I was 13, but nonetheless I'm still very passionate. Who I think will win is Nadal and Henin. Who I would like to win is Djokovic or Gasquet, and then Sharapova or Jankovic. We shall see.
Other than that I'm taking today off. I need to go talk to a friend that is having issues with her bf (they've been dating for over 2 years!) and though I know they were going to come to a crossroads when she decides where she wants to go med school, but that's still a year away.
For me it's bittersweet, I would like to date someone, but I don't want to hurt someone b/c I know I won't sacrifice my future for someone else. At least right now. Things like this always change.


P.S. - go check out Daniel Brands. He lost his match but his looks win the war.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger