Neon Trees - Animal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY--Yu4kzz0

I really need to post everyday, I think this really helps destress and put things in order. I've become an animal these days - very independent but also have changed my eating habits to what they should have been all semester. That means eating much much more fruits and vegetables - 5 to 10 a day for sure. My goal this summer is to lose somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-50 lbs (possible as I'm over 200) and overall get much fitter and healthier. I'll finally get a chance to do that once I'm now out of studio!

Things that have happened lately - got over the last guy completely after he broke down in my arms about his body image issues and just all the problems in his life. I learned a lot about him, and as I liked him less as a boyfriend I've loved him more and more as a friend. Sappy, I know.

Recently I've also thought that this will be my independent summer. I'm living away from my mother for the first summer ever and it establishes myself as a permanent resident in the city I live in. Walking around the neighborhood tonight, I thought to myself "I wish I was in Europe, bout for now, this will do."

Other things I should be doing - studying for my finals! I've begun a bit already, but going over to my friends to play with her dog didn't help. Also the fact that every time I look at my Italian work it says that things will be OK. I hope so - but tomorrow I study for my Construction Final. I honestly have less than a full hour of studying that I've done for that class, and both finals are on Thursday. I also have to pick up my "composizione" and re-do that, along with calling my mother and sorting a bunch of other things.

Well, nothing is as stressful as architecture was. But of course, I'm going to be studying during summer.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger