I really like Ke$ha's music I'm just not a fan of her very much, too trashy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSR1eE9-lRo&feature=player_embedded

I'm using this song b/c it's a video made by a graduate from my school and he also did a really good "Telephone" video before this. Also, yesterday my roommate left for home and I have downstairs all to myself. This means less clothes hahaha. Though overall I've been a bit bad concerning my diet. He said I could eat whatever was left in the fridge, so I decided I might as well finish everything off now b/c my body won't be able to absorb all the calories at once (I know, I shouldn't be doing this in the first place).

Well, I feel a lot more like myself now that I've begun watching anime again (something I was really missing during school) and I think it may be helpful to my overall work ethic during school. It seems every episode I learn something new or am reminded of the morals that I need to embody and exemplify. One, from Ookiku Furikabutte, it about the mind and how it is similar to how we eat. In order to get the most out of it, we have to use our mind in three ways.
1) Focus on the work you have in front of you, the future (think about the food you are going to eat)
2) Focus on what you are doing as you do it (really focus on eating and savor each bite)
3) Focus on what you have done to get where you are and the work you put in (remember the work you did to make the meal and how good it was eating it)
It is by focus on all these aspects that you can get the most out of life.
This is going to be what I am aiming for. The more I get my grades back from this last semester, the more I know that I have to kick it into high gear if I want to make it into grad school, but even that, my closer goal is to pass into the advanced studios, and even before that I need to survive this summer. For the night, I rest; and tomorrow I fully begin again to the fullest!

In other news, I finished up Gossip Girl. OMFGG!

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger