Alejandro Sanz ft. Alicia Keys - Looking for Paradise

Hopefully that works....

Today I started the first of my habit-forming techniques that will help ensure pure success during the school by going to bed at midnight and waking up at 6am. I know some people think that's crazy, to only sleep for 6 hours, but for me that's a great night's sleep and on top of that being in architecture means that every second counts. Today I got up at that time, but then I went back to bed after using the bathroom haha. My body clock doesn't seem to be fully fixed yet, so we'll tweak that. Anyway, today is my first day of training at Dolce Finale and I'm very excited. The Health Inspector FINALLY came, so today begins a summer that will be full of busy busy business; but at the same time I really enjoy working - it's a passion of mine to make people feel good b/c I know at any place that serves sweet things (which are my favorite kind of things) all they're really looking for is a slice of paradise. Well, I have to be there in about 20 so I have to keep this one short, but I hope you all have found your own piece of that pie, I may have found my niche in this quiche. (yes, tacky, I know.)

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger