I reheard this song a few days ago and it brought back all of these memories.

Ok, so I've been very out of it for a good week and a half.
1) French Open!
2) My birthday was last Saturday. My 21st.
3) I left my phone in my friend's car and didn't have it for a week.
4) I hadn't started work.

But now things are getting back on track. The French Open is closing up shop this weekend, and though World Cup will start soon I can just put the games on in the background while I focus on some competition entries. I feel completely rested and recharged from all of my school jet lag, so I think I can get myself in good shape and improve my design work. This also comes after I found out yesterday that a friend of mine from my former year didn't pass Sound Building. I know that whatever happens she is a strong woman and will be fine, but it hits close to home and I don't like this anxious feeling. I just have to take it to heart and fight my way out.
My 21st was something else. What I can say about it is that I did do my 21 shots, I got a body shot at Coyote Ugly (completely worth it), and that I will never drink that much ever again haha. But because of this I left my phone in my car it made things that much more difficult for the following week. I had to keep my facebook open all day and I felt limited in my movement and what I could do. I have to be more conscious of where my things are from now on, I don't want that to have any more hindrances it just gets me off my groove.
At least now I have my job though, and that makes me feel fantastic. We just opened so it was a bit slow, but I really enjoy the environment and I like my co-workers. A bonus as well is that I can walk to work, and I have a lot of friends nearby that can visit me. In fact, I had some high school friends come in last night. Blast from the past.
Overall I feel that there are somethings that haven't really gone my way, but if I take my problems and look at them from another point of view, then I can see the better side of things. I mean, it could be much worse - and in architecture it's all about perspective. My view will not be the same as yours. So if I can change how I perceive things, I can improve my position. This is my weekend challenge.
For now, I will enjoy tennis on tv.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger