Even though M.I.A. has been more popular for her scandals and anger against other artists rather than her music, this is still a good track. Pop and yet anti-pop at the same time.

Monday I ended up going back to my mother's after a week of stomach pain. Turns out I ended up getting a bacterial infection from something I had eaten. Luckily enough, the antibiotics I received were free with my insurance (yay!). It did help to go back though. I ended up solving some issues that I had regarding my confidence in architecture, not to mention coming up with an excellent gift for the new students that will stimulate their designer side.
Other than that, I really did nothing the past three days but reflect on what I want to do for the upcoming semester and recovering from this illness, though I do feel much better.


0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger