I may hate "Ridin' Solo" and "Whatcha Say," but this is a legitimately good song.

I tried to go to sleep without posting tonight, but I started thinking about school starting in 2 1/2 weeks and all this doubt started creeping in and kept me up for an hour longer than I'd like. It's annoying as I had given myself the day off to relax and I succeeded for the most part, except for the nagging feeling that I needed to be doing something. I finally did when my friend came to visit from SA. She came back to Texas from being in California for school and I was very excited b/c not only did I get to see her, but I finally met her bf and her bff haha. After eating at a local cafe, we went around looking at nice houses as the weather was not conducive for doing much of anything outside of a car.
I'll try to go to bed now, but the issue is really bothering me: the uncertainties of my actions, especially in my make-or-break major. It's all very scary and usually I can face all the fears but not at this exact moment. One can only hope for the best I guess. What if that's all it takes?

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger