Before I get into Scott Pilgrim and all it's awesomeness, let me tell you about my day.

Well I woke up at noon which was very refreshing, finally sleeping in for the first time in a while and enjoying the feeling! I think I'm going to do that again tonight b/c I had some wicked vivid dreams. I remember one clearing involving some movable chairs - it was all very surreal. Anyway, I was hoping to go into work today, but sadly it's been slow so the whole process has been very painful and workless (neologism!). Either way, I went to my friend A to see her new place at it was very impressive. The place was previously inhabited by an art student at the university, so the walls were excellent shades of goldenrod, fuschia, teal and navy. I didn't stay for very long as another friend of mine, we'll call him JJ, asked me to help him unpack. I liked his place as well, though it wasn't as unique as my other friend's it was still a level of acceptable for students to inhabit. After that I help my friend and her boyfriend/my ex-roomie move stuff to his new place which was fun as well. Also had delicious quesadillas at a local cafe while my friend had carrot cake.

Moving on to Scott Pilgrim. OMG. What an excellent film. It made me think of all the things I grew up with as a little kid and the stuff I still watch now, talk about super awesome happy fun time for sure! I could go on and on and on about every single thing that happened in that movie but I don't want to ruin it for anybody, all I have to say is that every single thing about that movie is awesome, especially the cast. Talk about hot! Though I've never been big on Michael Cera's looks, he seems like a really cool guy to hang out with but I don't find him attractive. Maybe he looks better in real life lol. All I know is that I want that kitty mug, soooooo bad. That, and I want to become a sex bob-omb. Goodnight.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger