Today in all four matches in the Australian Open one play got into a large lead and was looking to cruise, and then gave it up for various reasons. This just goes to show you that it isn't over until it's over. Don't think for a second you're done until you're done. Like my AutoCAD file. >< I need to finish it! I'd have to say it almost kept me from going to class. It's the little things that slip me up and then I get embarrassed to the point of just wanting to withdraw so that no one can see the fault. Am I too proud? I'm not sure, but I'm going to attend class anyway. It's a first-time thing so I won't be bothered by it again. You just have to learn from your mistakes. That and time management is always key.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger