I have a few remaining days left of winter vacation (though honestly it feels more like fall or a cool summer day outside) so I'm lounging around before I get back in the serious mood of working, as I know adding this job to my academic schedule and aiming for a 4.0 this semester is going to be a challenge. But those are the challenges that I love best. I think about famous tennis stars making comebacks in this instance - recently Justine Henin has returned and the world could not have asked for more. She has the power skill and grace that has been missing from the game since she left, and as most of the rest of the field can't stay consistently at their best she has an excellent chance of winning Grand Slams. I have to believe in myself that same way. I know that I'm capable of doing great things, though for now I'm just going to rest up. I've let myself sleep in for the last two days and have woke up around 11:30am each one! I can't believe I'm sleeping so much, but as long as my body is rested, recovered, and 100% then it'll all be worth it in the end.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger