Every time I receive money, it's like a new day. I have finally gotten my financial aid for this upcoming semester and I could not be happier! This means new clothes, furniture, food, just a lot of things that are going to help me prepare for what will be my most important semester to date. Architecture school is difficult. Don't let anyone ever fool you about that. The best way to approach it is like most things - an open mind, a bit of background, and the ability to work and think quickly. I'm happy to say I'm going to buy my new trademark shoes, which will say ArchStar along the heal. I am super pumped about them, they're going to be the piece de resistance and a perfect addition to my wardrobe, along with some cool new tshirts. I think I can post links, so I'll add one here http://www.jlist.com/PRODUCT/NAKA117 . That is a shirt that says ichiban, or #1 in japanese. Personally, I believe that it's one's mindset that affects how one will do in life. If you stay positive, make goals, and get organized (which this post is lacking) then you can achieve greatness greater than anyone has ever seen.


Well, I guess I can run through my day:
Going to the Co-Op to buy my textbooks for the semester. After that I will go talk to my advisor about the coming semester and to make sure that we are on the same page and that everything will be ok. Following that, I will go to my bank and withdraw some amount of money as to which I am unsure of how much exactly that will be. Following that I will come back and wait for my friend Beth to finally wake up and then take me to IKEA! (which will be my first trip there ever) I plan on taking a few 500 Days of Summer-like photos though we will see if that actually happens. We will then peruse Super Target and following that lunch sometime after noon. Afterwards, I will call and check to see if I have contacts available for purchase at the local optometrist I see (with their well-dressed staff) and then we will finally go to Wheatsville, where I will buy my fill of delicious and wholesome food while supporting a local establishment and local food. (if there is one thing all people should do, that is eat local). I will then come home, unload my things, take a nap, and then go with my best friend Emily to MT Supermarket! (China Town Center haha). Then I will either set up my new chest of drawers, pass out, or complete my online shopping depending on how I feel at that moment. I also need to meet up with my good good friend Sydney at some point (possibly even invite her to MT Supermarket) though we shall see.

And that is my day. Saturday will be even crazier with my mother coming, though we shall see.

-Design with beauty in mind

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger