was not my idea of Friday night. Then again, staying up last night wasn't my idea of a Friday morning either. Nevertheless, this is where I currently find myself. Today was a near excellent day, even with the weather which I loved. It's such a nice change from what was the week before: a cold snap the likes of which I've never seen this early in winter. Hopefully the change in temperatures means that spring will arrive early - I really do hope this is the case. I feel that when that happens I may finally bloom (yet it isn't a very masculine action but it doesn't mean it isn't proper) and become more of the person I know I was meant to be. It's a bit odd to think that school starts on Tuesday, but at the same time I couldn't ask for it any sooner. I've learned enough from the real world: love, deceit, overthink, cruelty -it's all a bit too much.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger