Chipmunk ft. Esmée Denters - Until You Were Gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWyGkLuvWgE

Another love interest had been, found and now they are gone. Found a boyfriend (2 weeks after meeting them, which was 2 weeks after I had met my love interest). Oh well.

I feel much more at ease about school overall. Our final project will include our building and have all the big drawings that are needed in a presentations: a perspective, elevations, plans, sections, roof plan, all the good stuff :)

Overall I'm very happy with the way design seems to be going, I think I could actually finish the entire project 2 weeks BEFORE it's due. Do you know how crazy that is??? Truly that would mean I get 2 weeks to fix all the other stuff I made before that. Nevertheless, still big.

Let's hope for the best!

Also Easter was good.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger