I really should keep up with this more! It shows how crazy my life is at the moment.

Architecture - At this rate, I'm going to have a B- in Construction and that is frustrating. Luckily, my TA is a very nice guy so it's time for some schmoozing (as much as I regret it) but I'd very much like a straight B. In approximately 8 hours I'll have a building review for Design, which I think will go well enough. I'm not worried about it, I just need to have things to show so it should be fine. It brings up a good point - in working with computers and drawings the best work is done through a hybrid approach. It's silly to think in scientific terms such as "hybrid vigor," but it fact it is actually true! It gives you the feel of work that has been done by hand with the accuracy of a computer. That and I hate drawing scale figures and trees (always get flack for them).

This is the song for today as I am trying to figure out my own heartbeat song. What exactly is the situation I should be in at the moment? That and this song is amazing! Ugh, sometimes I think I just need to be pointed in the right direction. Though if there wasn't that much of a challenge, would it be that fun? I'm not sure. Risk = reward is my thought process now. Let's go with that.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger