http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CeTyIWiBc4

I just diagrammed out my final presentation poster, so over the weekend my goal is to fill it out and have it completed by Monday (fingers crossed!). Currently, I'm trying to calm myself down as I have an interview in approximately an hour. This is basically make it or break it for me for the summer (I like that show, it's so melodramatic!). If I can't snag this job I could get kicked out of my place by the end of May! A college student should not have to deal with this kind of stress but alas this is what happens. At least tonight I'm going to Tiesto! Yes, I had the money to do so, I bought the ticket when I got financial aid. I can't wait, he's one of my favorite DJs of all time and I know I'm going to pull some crazy shapes on that dance floor. One of my favorite songs off his newest album, Kaleidoscope, is "Escape Me" ft. CC Sheffield. I'd have to say that is my mindset right now - just to have an escape from reality for approximately 6 hours after which I return brighter and better than ever!

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger