http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqV-embx_tA&annotation_id=annotation_971430&feature=iv

(Kate Nash - Do Wah Do)

Well if they all are into someone else, I'll just work on my own things.

Overall school hasn't been quite nearly as taxing as other semesters, though I should really be posting here like I told myself I would. I'm thinking back on the last month and a lot of things have happened. Classes are moving towards Bs, which is alright, but I really need As in order to improve my grades. Site Design is insane, all we have talked about is grading and grading and water runoff and swales and berms and omg I can't look at a hill without seeing lines. Design has been really nice I feel I am improving my knowledge of urban forms so I can make great places that people will want to use. I just think that the amount of work we are doing, though, is not nearly as much as some of the other studios. But I can change that for myself and I probably will. Construction has been annoying. I shouldn't be learning about some of these issues that we cover because the level of difficulty is so high and this is something you learn on the job. I guess that gives more prestige to the school - the level of difficulty in our tasks - but I'd rather not spend my nights calculating the amount of concrete in a building and how much it weighs. Italian - va bene. Socially I think I've gotten to a new level. I get more looks, which is nice, and I've met a lot more people. The problem with this is being able to keep all of my affairs in order. That and there is a part of me that wants something a bit more than a love interest though I know I'm in no way ready for that. I figured that out last night when I went to a gay club for the first time ever. But that is a story for another time.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger