http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUDc1frz22E - Angus & Julia Stone - And the Boys


Design has officially become hard. My professor has decided to schedule a review at the HQ of AIA in San Antonio, where our project is centralized. I am absolutely excited and completely frightened at the same time! To do something this big in my hometown could either garner me much fame or completely destroy my social viability in architecture in that city. Hm. Well, I know that I will have to go "on and on and onnn" because the unit review that we had (where we had made apartment units) did not go well. I do know better as I have lived in apartments near my entire life, so I think that I'm just too engrossed. I am doing a lot, and as much a I am loving and enjoying architecture, having other things to do is impeding. Though I want to do them to so that is hard. Right now I'm doing some prelim sketches of my building - a tower (precisely torre) that takes influences from the three major contributors to the history of Texas - Spain, France, and Germany. The goal will be to develop these three into clear cut typologies that will combine and unite into one morphology that will be the catalyst for development in the area.For the rest of the city, I'm compiling many housing typologies that can be put into the area as examples of what should be done. I just pray I have enough time to get everything put together and assembled. AHHHHHHH That and my computer doesn't have internet access on campus. So much funnnn.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger