The new Saturdays mini CD (released only in the UK of course) really isn't the greatest thing in the world, but the two singles, including this one called 'Higher,' are really good pop hits.

Well I'm in the middle of another all-nighter. I know it's going to hurt tomorrow, but it'll be worth it. I think I'm going to have some things for my professor that he'll actually like. Concerning my work with 'Olympic Caliber Performance,' I've divided it into Human + Bike, Curves, and Olympic Spaces. The way it works is that
the space occupied by a human on a bike creates a volume that is regulated by a set of curves, and these curves along with the changes in scale from human to human plus bike create formulas that can be used to alter current spaces to better accomodate for bikes and their travel patterns. So now I'm pretty excited about that.
Though honestly this entire weekend has been very frustrating. It was good to have an extra day in the weekend, though in architecture student land that equates an extra day to work on your design. Not to mention I still have stuff to do for other classes. Notheless I have to believe I can do it and only improve. I can only go higher and higher.

P.S. - the picture here is my desk!

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger