So my self-destructiveness was at it again and I started thinking way too much again. That, and I just slept all day today. Talk about frustrating. I just keep feeling that I'm stuck in this place that is separated from my real life and I keep drifting further and further away. It's very disturbing to me, I just don't know what to think. I mean, I am an independent person, but this is being a little ridiculous. Ugh! So confusing. That and my laptop is giving me a thousand different issues to deal with, I just want to get a new one altogether. But alas, I have no money for that and in fact am very, very much in debt (which must be repaid immediately....). Right now, I think I just need a guiding hand, but we'll see what comes of this all.

Andrew says:
Change happens one step at a time, just be sure to watch which way you're walking.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger