Boy! Was I tired last night!

Well after a long day yesterday, I decided it was best to go to bed early (not that I had much choice as I essentially passed out). But I still would like to go over my day, as it was very productive!

Yesterday began as most Sundays do during summer, going to my summer job at Baskin-Robbins. What was hilarious was that I wasn't aware that our hours had changed, being called by my boss 10 minutes after it was time to already open the store! Luckily, no one had taken notice of the change, so all my worrying was for naught. I didn't see much life in the store until around 12:30.

And that's when I saw him.

I don't why I was at the door when I was, but at the moment I was right in front of it, who comes out of nowhere but an old high school crush! Now in college as well, but still as good looking as always. To be honest, it was one of those capricious loves - you don't actually know them, but the thought of being with them is quite nice ^^. Up close and personal, I know he's kind of the typical gay guy - you know, a bit too into themselves, very sarcastic; pretty much stereotypical sans the gay-cent (gay accent). He was a bass in All-State Choir, so he has a really nice voice.

But I digress. It was weird seeing him, as he's kind of reassured this idea that people just don't change. As I've been noticing recently, people don't really change that often, to change habits is actually quite rare. What ends up happening is that as people, we develop and grow and add facets to our character. Which facets you end up using day by day are your choices, though.

After a long day of not doing much at work, I ended up going to church with my family. Today decided to be a nice day of choir related activities, with the church choir choosing to sound like a old squeaky toy that was being pressed a little too hard. I nearly laughed out loud twice during mass, it being the only thing that was keeping myself awake during the sermon. I was trying to pay attention during mass, as it was the Feast Day of St. Peter and St. Paul (VIPs in the Catholic Church). Still, aside from the usual good-looking people and the occasional off-key squawking from the choir, I nearly passed out in the pew.There were plans to play tennis sometime later at night, but after dinner I was WAY too tired, so I finally passed out after many attempts.

All in all, it was a good day for me. This idea seems to be working, hopefully I'll get many things done today, though I can't guarantee it. It's tennis watching of Wimbledon! I can't wait.

0 comments:

Copyright 2010 ArchStar
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger